Prices for the Graphic design, Web design and Photography
Graphic Design and Website Design
- Business Cards: $99
- Stationery: $40 – $150
- Flyers: $99 – $250
- Logos: $150 – $450
- Display Web Banners/Posters: $150 – $400
- Websites: $99 – $5,000
- Web Maintenance: $45 hourly (under 15mins is free!)
- Facebook & Twitter Profiles: $150
- Family Photography – $400
- Event Photography – $450 (3 Hours)
- Product Shots – $35 per photo
- Half Day Shoot – $500
- Full Day Shoot – $1000
All you need to start a business.
Startup Package - $3900
- Logo design
- Website with Blog (WordPress) 4-8 pages
- Brochure/flyer/menu design
- Business card design
- Stationery - letterhead & invoice design
- Email signature design
- Social media setup & design (any 4 platforms) or an email newsletter template design
At Pyramid Pixels we take pride in what we create and put our heart and soul in it. Due to the fact that we do not have huge overheads, we can afford to charge lesser than any other service provider of our kind. Before we provide your completed project, we also act as a consultant and will constantly make suggestions and bonuses to your work. We want our clients to understand that they don’t pay just for the design but for the ideas and concepts, suggestions, contributions and the answers to their quest of marketing.
Because the nature of the products and services we sell is intangible, we have to follow the graphic design industry parameter of advance money. In most of the cases we take 60% advance before starting the project. After that, the breakdown depends on the project. For smaller projects worth $200 or less, we would need the full payment as advance.
Something to ponder upon: The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten!